Selasa, 27 Januari 2009

Another Tag...heleh

okay...i've got tagged again, and it came from exactly same person calledDodol
this tag rule is pick some picture from google and place it to answer some question about yourself...okay lets begin the cha-cha (that's dodol said to me)

The Age of My Next Birthday...

I'm nineteen years...i'm already old....hhaha

Place I'd like to travel...
i'd like to be a traveller...travelling trough out the world...

but exactly i'd love to go to france someday...

Favourite Place...
i love to go to somewhere which have a beutiful view and quiet...

Favourite Foodi like to eat rice...(ya iyalah)...in fact i usually eat more rice than any other food this is my one of my favourite dish...hahahaha ayam goreng kampung is very delicious...

Favourite Things...
i love reading...so i fall in love with book...hahaha...but i'm not a bookworm...

Favourite color...blue makes me feel relax...hoho

Place of Birth...
a crowded city called jakarta

City i ever lived in...
Jakarta and Bandung...haha

Nickname I had...

yes i usually called Panda by my friend...why? just check this Post

College Major...
it's business and management baby...yihaaa...who will be my next apprentice(just dreaming)

Name of My love...Tambah VideoWho will replace this question mark???

Bad Habbit...

Usually lose direction when drive a car...damn...

Hobby...
I Love Photography and Writing...hope i can do this two things together...
WISHLIST...


New camera or Bigger Lenses...hehehe

Okay that's all...next tag, i don't know actually...same as Rejong, everyone who read this post is tagged hehehe...have a nice day...

Out of business...

2 komentar:

dodol JBhd. mengatakan...

mehehehe...nyasar kalo bawa mobil? photo trip bisa2 brubah jadi LOST season 5. Hahaha.

oranganehmenulis mengatakan...

yang penting ada navigator disebelah gw...pasti kagak nyasar...kecuali navigatornya juga buta arah...hahahaha